Leamington Interdec recognises that day-to-day operations can impact both directly and indirectly on the environment. It aims to protect and improve the environment through good management and by adopting best practice wherever possible. Leamington Interdec will work to integrate environmental considerations into its business decisions and adopt green alternatives wherever possible, throughout its operations.
Leamington Interdec will implement, maintain and review systems to:
- Identify any environmental risks to its operations and eliminate or reduce those risks to prevent pollution.
- Manage its environmental responsibilities and implement a continual improvement process, by following good environmental practices and reacting to business change.
- Develop and improve relationships with environmental regulators and the general public.
- Ensure that all employees, subcontractors and material suppliers understand, that by adopting good environmental practices, will minimise the impact on the environment from its activities.
Adopt environmental measures which support strategies to:
- Minimise the amount of energy consumed.
- Reduce wastage of raw materials used in its processes.
- Ensure that appropriate arrangements are made for the safe disposal of waste products.